REALTORs are depending more and more on digital technology. To help keep you on top of the latest in internet marketing, we’ve added a new ‘Techie Tab’ to the MAR website. Click here to get the latest information on how to build a better business using internet tools and technology.
January’s topic is Video Marketing.
Why be a REALTOR®?
Every REALTOR® makes a commitment to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. They are also required to complete a refresher course every four years (through NAR).
Only REALTORS® voluntarily subscribe to this Code of Ethics founded on professional service and fair treatment. This is an important distinction that sets a REALTOR® apart from an unaffiliated real estate sales person.
Benefits of Membership in Montrose Association of Realtors®
Help When and Where YOU Need it.
- MLS access
- Marketing Tools & Statistics
- Political Advocacy (local, state, national levels)
- In-house Mediation and Arbitration
- Help with Contract Resolution
- In-house Professional Research
- Professional Development, in-house CE classes
- Tracking for Continuing Education (CE) Credits & License Renewal
- Networking and Collaboration
- Industry Updates (local, state, national)
- Automatic membership in state (CAR) and national (NAR) Associations of Realtors®)
- CAR Legal Hotline
- NAR Library