Rural Sustainability Bill signed
If you are MAR member (Realtor or affiliate), be sure to sign up today. Even if you don’t play golf, there’s music, drink, fun, food.
What’s new at MAR? Internet Marketing Classes at MAR
REALTOR®s are depending more and more on digital technology. Click here to get the latest information on how to build a better business using internet tools and technology.
June 19 Prospecting and Selling with your Email Database. Bring a laptop. This is a workshop. MINIMUM 6 class attendees. Please pre-register online or by calling Modene.
Internet Marketing classes are open to the public. Call 970-249-6213 to register. Meet 9-11 am, MAR building, 125 Merchant Drive, Montrose CO.
Continental breakfast served. $20/pp. Free to MAR and MWC members.
What else is new? Click here for upcoming events
Why be a REALTOR®?
Every REALTOR® makes a commitment to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. They are also required to complete a refresher course every four years (through NAR).
Only REALTORS® voluntarily subscribe to this Code of Ethics founded on professional service and fair treatment. This is an important distinction that sets a REALTOR® apart from an unaffiliated real estate sales person.
Benefits of Membership in Montrose Association of Realtors®
Help When and Where YOU Need it.
- MLS access
- Marketing Tools & Statistics
- Political Advocacy (local, state, national levels)
- In-house Mediation and Arbitration
- Help with Contract Resolution
- In-house Professional Research
- Professional Development, in-house CE classes
- Tracking for Continuing Education (CE) Credits & License Renewal
- Networking and Collaboration
- Industry Updates (local, state, national)
- Automatic membership in state (CAR) and national (NAR) Associations of Realtors®)
- CAR Legal Hotline
- NAR Library